Topics Studied During SEO Course:
- Introduction to search engine optimization (SEO).
- Compititor Analysis and Market Research
- Understanding Domain and Web Hosting Details
- Practically building seo friendly website for your business
- Improving accessibility through the user experience and the website architecture.
- How to create effective page Title Tags. Onpage seo strategies
- Improving page autorization by advanced seo techniques
- Understading importance of Webmaster tools and Analytics for SEO.
- Off page strategies for improving ranking and traffic to your website.
- Optimizing your content for social sharing standards
- Social media optimisation - getting your business viral.
- Learning Tips and Tricks to rank your keywords quickly.
- Improving technical standards in order to assist search engines in categorizing and serving content to the proper audience.
- Increasing exposure as well as web traffic through links and mentions
- SEM - Paid Media Course.
- Selling products or services on portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.
- Be an Adsense expert to earn money.
- Save your site from Google penalty and learn no spam techniques.
Who Should Take This SEO Course:
- Marketing executives entrusted with the responsibility of promoting their company's or clients' web sites.
- Webmasters wanting to increase traffic to their web sites via search engines.
- Small business owners wanting to learn how to promote their web sites on the search engines.
- Owners of e-commerce sites that want to increase their site's visitor to customer conversion ratios.
- Web site designers wanting to offer search engine marketing services to their clients.
- Search engine optimizers (SEO) or search engine marketers (SEM) wanting to improve their industry skills.
- Persons wanting to learn how to optimize web sites for search engines in preparation for starting their own search engine optimization business or applying for a job as an SEO or SEM.
SEO Course Format:
- Regular SEO Course
- Weekend SEO Course
SEO Course Duration:
- 12 - 15 Classes Regular Course
- Free Domain Name